Experience one last 2022 Apiary Day.
Nov 20 at 9AM at the Pajaro Apiary. Click here for more information.
- Bring a coffee or hot beverage.
- Experts will be available for Q&A.
- Share your bee plans for 2023.
- Check out the hives destined for nucs in the spring.
- Family & Friends – bring them along (will need to sign a waiver when you arrive).
We will be focusing on improving brood growth with pollen patties.
- Are your bees ready for honey production??
- Experience with us how to improve the health of your bees, build-up
population, and prepare for the coming Nectar Flow.
- Healthy colony+Max population+ Nectar Flow = Honey Production