The February General Meeting and Board Meeting Zoom recordings are in the Members Only section here.
- We had a great presentation by Harker School student Andrew Liang on his project “BeeWell: Developing an AI-based Bee Health Assessment System Utilizing Computer Vision and Acoustic Signal Processing”.
- Also Arthur spoke on swarm control, and described the Demaree Method.
- And questions and answers!
Board Meeting Notes
- Previous minutes review.
- Location for a honey extraction event.
- Brief treasurer report. We currently have approx. $20,000 in the bank.
- Discussion of renting a Porta-Potty for the Apiary vs. procuring a storage container.
- The club has a lot of extra equipment that has been donated to us. We can make it available to members, and ask for a donation.
- Blog post request.
Please see the Board Meeting Minutes for details.