Here are some of the exciting things coming for our members in 2023:
- More in-person meetings. It will be great to see each other in person!
- Classes. We plan to have a four-course series “Getting Through the First Year”, and a free, introductory “Becoming a Beekeeper” classes. Click here for details.
- Social Hive Dives. We meet at a member’s apiary, work with the bees, and hang out and share some food and drink. It’s a great opportunity to ask questions and get some hands-on experience. See the Calendar for more information.
- Nucs. Club members are first in line for Nucs from the club apiary. This will be an easy way to get a healthy, established colony at a good price.
- Club Apiary. Thanks to Steve Mink's efforts, GBA has a club apiary just south of Gilroy. We will be having regular events and classes here, as well as raising Nucs.
- Mutual support and mentor visits.
Join us! Please become a GBA member!
NOTE: we have a 3 month "grace period". If you registered after Oct 1, then you are registered for the next calendar year. For example, if you registered after Oct 1, 2022, then you are registered for all of 2023.