- John Peck
- Mike Kurtz
- Ed Massey
- Diana Galvin
- Andreas Olbring
- Steve Mink
- Bruce Morasca
- Manuel Brum
- Stephannie Elle
- Arthur & Christine Kubogamell
- Peggy Sullivan
- Brian Lane
- Clara Kim
- Jaime & Zana Haskell
- Mark & Katie Garrison
- (and 20,000 bees in the observation hives ! )
Hello, Club Members! Its Fair time, and we are looking for volunteers to staff the Gilroy Beekeepers Association booth.
The Santa Cruz County Fair runs from Wednesday, September 13 through Sunday, September 17. It is a great event, lots of fun, and a chance to promote our great club to the public. Any level of beekeeping experience is welcome, and you will probably learn something yourself while attending!
We usually have 4 hour shifts, the busiest morning being Education Day.
Sign up for multiple times if you'd like!! Set-up will be Tues, Sept 12, 9:00am. Please respond by Aug 30, so we can obtain entrance and parking credentials.
We are looking for GBA members to volunteer to help set up, staff and tear down our Bee Booth. Any level of beekeeping experience is welcome!
- We usually have 2 observation hives.
- We need 3 people to staff the booth most shifts.
- Education Day for local schools is Thursday, Sept 14, starting at 9 AM. Extra volunteers that day are beneficial.
- We will be setting up Tuesday, Sept 12, and breaking down on Monday, Sept 18
Please support GBA and the Santa Cruz County Fair. Contact Roark Diters at 408-823-1022 for more information or questions.