Thank you for your interest, but Nucs are sold out!
Gilroy Beekeepers Association is a 501c3 Non-Profit Educational Organization devoted to educating and assisting backyard beekeepers in South Santa Clara county, and educating the public about the importance of pollinators. We greatly appreciate any donation you can provide. All contributions are tax-deductible.
Donations go towards:
- Classes and hands-on beekeeper educational events.
- Promoting pollinators with habitat and plantings.
- Educational events at local schools and fairs.
- Beekeeping mentorship.
- Social and educational events.
Thank you again for your generous contribution.
Class Registration Confirmation
Here are some of the exciting things coming for our members in 2023:
- More in-person meetings. It will be great to see each other in person!
- Classes. We plan to have a four-course series “Getting Through the First Year”, and a free, introductory “Becoming a Beekeeper” classes. Click here for details.
- Social Hive Dives. We meet at a member’s apiary, work with the bees, and hang out and share some food and drink. It’s a great opportunity to ask questions and get some hands-on experience. See the Calendar for more information.
- Nucs. Club members are first in line for Nucs from the club apiary. This will be an easy way to get a healthy, established colony at a good price.
- Club Apiary. Thanks to Steve Mink's efforts, GBA has a club apiary just south of Gilroy. We will be having regular events and classes here, as well as raising Nucs.
- Mutual support and mentor visits.
Join us! Please become a GBA member!
NOTE: if you registered this year after Oct 1, then you are registered for 2023.